Nails are big business, if you polish them or leave them natural, they need care to remain healthy. Here are five simple tips to show them some love.
1. Protect them with gloves. Wear gloves when doing the dishes, gardening, cleaning or any heavy work. Your nails and your hands will thank you for it!
2. Treat them well. Cuticles are there to feed and protect the health of your nail. Treat your cuticles with cuticle oil or another vitamin oil or lotion. Push back your cuticles after a shower when they are softer. Take Biotin to help them get stronger and longer.
3. Don’t ignore an infection, excessive ridges or cracking. If your natural nails are showing these signs then speak to a medical professional. Sick nails are often a sign of something else happening in your body.
4. Enjoy your manicure or pedicure and have them gently buffed to a pretty shine. Acrylic and gel damage the nail so give your natural nails time to heal.
5. Polish is fun and sexy so enjoy it! Using a non-acetone polish remover is easier on the nail. Your nails will be drier and more brittle if constantly wear polish so see #2 above and show them some love!
For fun polish options that don’t require any drying time, visit www.nailpolishstrip.com. For every day, date night, girls night out, slumber party fun or just because!
For a nail polish strip sample, click HERE